Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hemingway's Review: Live Free or Die Hard


OMG! Talk about violence. I was in half a World War and once stomped a drifter to death on a pier and even I thought this was over the top.

The plot of Live Free or Die Hard is extremely reminiscent of my short story, "A Canary for One," except the movie is filled with high octane fun, explosions and mass destruction while, "A Canary for One" is about a bird in a Paris train station, and lacks overall substance.

To be quite honest, I don't remember anything about this movie. After shotgunning 43 beers and a fifth of Johnny Walker (blue label, jkjk) during the previews (which were seven minutes long for all you "men" out there), I was woken up by an usher three hours later.

I, Ernest Hemingway, give this movie two man points out of a possible ten Hemingway man points

No comments: